Two very important categories...
Category: 46 American-Style India Pale Ale - 104 Entries
Gold: Union Jack IPA, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, CA
Silver: Blind Pig IPA, Russian River Brewing Co., Santa Rosa, CA
Bronze: Hop Head, Bend Brewing Co., Bend, OR
Category: 47 Imperial or Double India Pale Ale - 50 Entries
Gold: Hopnotic 2X IPA, San Diego Brewing Co., San Diego, CA
Silver: Hip Hop Double IPA, Hollister Brewing Co., Goleta, CA
Bronze: Hop 15, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey, San Marcos, CA
I'll tell you something. I had the bronze medal winning Hop 15 and it rocked my world (thanks Weez)! If there are 2 above it then I want them. The 15 is seriously the greatest beer I think I have ever tasted.
Rest of the winners here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lets buy all these and drink them
you know what's screwy. We are somehow able to get the Firestone Walker Double Barrel Ale here in ga, but none of their other beers and they have won GABF medal for barleywines, imp. stouts and ipas the last 3-4 years...F'd up if you ask me.
Post a Comment